Your profile picture is used everywhere you are logged in with your Microsoft Account, but it doesn’t always look good in every app. Here is why and how to fix it. Continue reading
Today I created my first windows application, Settings Plus.
As a Windows Phone user myself, I did not see any applications out there that provides quick access to phone settings, especially to put the phone in silent mode (ringer and vibrate off). I really wanted this, so I dove in and started coding myself. I ended up creating a nice first application that lets the user pin Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular and Airplane mode directly to their Start. Unfortunately, the SDK does not provide resources to modify the vibrate settings. Hopefully this will come in the future.
- Added: Tile options for Accounts, Location and Lock settings.
- Updated: Icons
- Added: Settings option to skip toggle page when clicking on tile within app
- Removed: Vibrate Icon. Windows Phone SDK does not support vibrate access
- Added: Icons now display on tiles when adding to the homescreen
- Language Support for Spanish and Chinese (Traditional)
- Added vertical scrolling to quick toggle screen
- Bug Fix: Airplane Mode Redirection
- Bug Fix: General Tap/Click issues